The latest edition of the club magazine has been produced by Tom Hooley and it focuses on the club’s Presentation Evening held on 29th January at the Cathedral Lodge Hotel.
On the front cover are Gary and Liz Robertson. Gary received the award for the most improved male runner for 2020-21. The magazine contains many photos of the award winners and other guests at the dinner.
There are also these features in the magazine:
- Yiannis Christodoulou gives the history of The Spirit of Wim award which was presented by Wim’s widow Gemma to Steve Clark who has done so much for the club over more than 26 years.
- Female Champion, and most improved female runner, Hannah Wilding talks to Tom about running the London Marathon with two postponements due to COVID-19.
- Mud, Sweat and Tears award winners Felicity Elms and Paul Thompson give accounts of their extraordinary feats of ultra running.
- Greg Norman writes about his sporting background having already made an impressive start to his time as a Canterbury Harrier.
- Head Coach Yiannis Christodoulou gives some tips on improving your running and some traps to avoid.
The magazine can be downloaded from the Magazine page.