Tom Hooley has produced the Spring 2021 Club Magazine, which is over 50 pages despite the lack of running activities due to lockdown. On the front cover is Tina Jones in the 2020 Minnis Bay KFL race. Tina has also written an article in the magazine about the joys of winter swimming – bracing! Other featured articles include:
- Running in France by Mark Wenman
- Geoff Burston on running London to Brighton in 2012
- Harriers on Bikes Do Devon Coast to Coast by Peter Yarlett – they also find time to imitate The Beatles!
- Gemma Jeffrey on Making the Best of Lockdown
- Wanderings Along the English Coast by John Hartley
- Roy Gooderson reflects on The Whitstable 10K Then and Now
- The Wedding of Paul Thompson & Sammy-Jo Foster
- Steve Clark managed to get out and about to deliver the Outstanding Awards in the absence of any presentation evening, taking some photos along the way
You can download the Spring 2021 edition from the Magazine page.